Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2009

INTRODUCTION TO SOLAR BLOG


Hi I am the co-owner of Solar Taos, LLC and run an on-line Solar Product Catalog. Due to all the calls I have fielded over the years about basic solar energy questions and issues, I have started this blog.

It will take sometime to get to all the questions I have been asked but eventually I hope to have this blog as a solar resource where you will be able to come and view the topics which interest you.

Here are some of the topics which I will be covering....
  • Basic electricity
  • Solar, wind, and small hydro electric production
  • Utility free electric production
  • Solar electric production tied to your utility
  • Solar electric products
  • Solar heating products
  • System design and maintenance
  • Solar batteries and their maintenance
  • And other topics
Here is where you can find some basic terms used with solar electric and with solar air and water heating and information on battery maintenance. I will do one post in the future that will include some important resources to help you.

If you have a question, you can email it to me and I will post it as a new topic.

Should you be interested in knowing more about me, go to TerryWolff.com.

Terry R. Wolff

No comments:

Post a Comment